Monday, February 24, 2014

Her Afternoon Love Song



You are precious to me...Holy Spirit.
You are precious to me...Like the afternoon sun on a lake, shining.
Like the sunset of colors...You seduce me with Your love.
Nothing on this earth could compare or satisfy.
I'm intoxicated by your loveliness. Your fragrance is sweet to me.
You have stamped your name on my fragile heart
Pouring Your wax over me and sealing your love song within.
I never knew I could ever be so this in love.
You have captivated me with Your holy fire.
You have captured me by Your goodness and mercy.
You are precious to me...Holy Spirit.
You are precious to me...Like thousands of glimmering diamonds.
Your brilliance blinds me...You take me away with Your love.
Jesus, Lover of my soul. Nothing else satisfies like You. <3
~ Jenny Williams, A Modern Day Ruth, Copyright 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment