Saturday, February 15, 2014

What I Wish I could Say To My Stalker


Stalker situations are so frustrating. I wish this woman would see the her own worth and value in Christ and choose to present and write her own authentic words and messages instead of trying to carbon copy my own personal testimony and life. It's fine to learn from others; to be mentored and to glean wisdom from them, but it's a not-so-fine line you have crossed when you start using their personal life and successes and try to make them known as your own.

Dear Sister in Christ -a few words I want to say to you, dear: Value yourself and take pride in what you do. God made you unique. He placed your own message within you. Trying to carbon copy another person is insulting not only to that person, but to the Creator. Love yourself. Love the personal and REAL message God has placed within you, then your message will be honest and authentic. Your own style, photos, writings and message are enough, you don't need to use mine.

You want to grow and be successful, but you are going about it the wrong way. Don't use my original writings without proper acknowledgement. It's unethical and wrong to steal and use someone's writings without honoring or acknowledging the name of the author.  This should be a primary rule and known etiquette as a Christian writer. You should learn and follow this principle. Also, if you desire to permanently use my paragraphs or descriptions from my pages and other social media content or websites, it's proper to ask first. Stealing someone's writings and personal comments is still stealing even if you just change a few words to try and make it your own. It's called plagiarism and it's breaking the law. Also stalking a person on the internet is called cyber stalking....This too is breaking the law. I just thought you should know. 

By the way, you can never carbon copy me completely. I am a one of a kind woman, fashioned from Poppa God. My anointing is from Him. Accept and love yourself. Be who God intended you to be. You do not need ride on the hem of my robe to be successful. It's flattering that you admire me, but if you're going to be unethical and steal my identity and original writings, I can't help you, and neither can God bless you to the fullest in your own ministry. Mentoring is a privilege earned when you respect the one who is teaching. Honor God and others....HONOR is the key piece of wisdom. I believe in you. I believe that you can turn this around and use this as a valuable lesson. Hurting others to advance yourself is really not going to get you where you need to go. I love you and I'm praying for you and I ask that you please stop using my property without permission, and especially cease using my personal details and life story and pretending they're your own.  It's creepy and disturbing. Please be yourself.
If you do not stop using my personal comments, photos, articles, and anything of mine that I have written or posted on any of my pages or websites- Including any social network posts of mine- I will have to expose your name and ministry. I feel its wrong to mislead others using a false persona...You are harming others in doing so. Truth will catch up with you.

Sincerely and unapologetically, Me- Jenny ( RW Ministries  Copyright 2014 )  A Modern Day Ruth and Ruby Wives

Sincerely, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment